THREE THINGS

8:53 am



Hey Chics welcome back! Its's been a great week so far and I hope you are all having it good as well.  I'm trying to conquer a newbie blogger problem, how to interact and make blogger friends online (desperately looking for fashionable creatives, with similar interests me). Lol right? I've followed a couple of bloggers that inspire me, well so far so good. I'll keep y'all up with my progress.
My Three Things this week are a few things on my wishlist.

1: Lucite Heels aka Stripper heels
Why ? Because they are really fabulous and will obviously look good when paired with any colour. The comfort of the block heel is actually a relief you can slay without killing your feet.

2: LVR Alpha sunnies from Haute Signatures
Clear lenses and oversized shades, What more can I say? I wantttttt


3: Wanger Ayu 2-piece 
This red hot two piece from her SS17 collection was showcased at Heineken Lagos Fashion and Design week 2016.

www.wangerayu.com

What current fashion items are on your wishlist? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't go yet, Leave a comment

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard