THE BEST WAY TO STYLE A WHITE PANT SUIT

8:20 pm

I find the most pleasure in transforming seemingly boring/dated outfits to fashion statements.
You must already know about my obsession with double breasted jackets, when I was much younger I had dreams of owning a yellow pant suit. Now I realize how Kanayo O Kanayo esque it might look lol. Last week my fashion-imaginations took me to a white pant suit, so I decided to give it a shot.
I was afraid of the outfit being quite dull and boring, because I wanted to channel Hillary Clinton at Trump's inauguration but with a more feminine appeal so I added bold accessories and a crop top.

Now I realise how transitional and fun styling a white suit can be. The options to explore are limitless. You could pair your white suit with a coloured or print shirt. Or decide to be playful, ditch heels for sneakers and wear a statement t-shirt. You might be sticking to the formal rules too much, if you style your white suit with a black shirt and black pumps, but you sure will turn a couple of heads, with yo fabulous self!
When in doubt, stick to a monochromatic look and allow your whites shine. 

Blazer and pants - J crew
Similar here
Shoes - Cosmopolitan
Accessories - Mum's closet
Photography - The Photosagie Effects








You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. love the style hun! you look cooler than everyone else walking by (never mind the pun :D) love the post! xoxoxo
    http://www.ajiacroft.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you're too kind! Thank you Ajia

      Delete
  2. nice post .... love white
    http://thestyleride.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. You make me want to own a white pant set. And this is major because I really, really hate to wear white.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaay! That was the idea. Thanks for stopping by dear xx

      Delete
  4. I love all white looks but girl they can be hard to maintain especially when wearing makeup. Most of the times I get stained before the end of the day. Anyways lol at the Kanayoeque vibes but yeah I remember all those his suits from back in the day. I love the double breasted blazer and your gold accessories really brought out the outfit. I would probably style it with a blue pair of jeans and pumps.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I always send mine to the dry cleaners, I can't shout lol. KOK was a fashion icon in nollywood those days LMAO. Your comments always warm my heart Sarah xx

      Delete
  5. Dope Dope Dope!
    Totally love the all white theme and the gold buttons on the jacket just gives it that extra pop!

    www.tlmurban.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally love this look! The accessories are great - chocker, please! Ah!

    Funmi xx
    www.funmialabi.co.uk/the-one

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing in white!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Great post!
    follow or follow?
    fashion-lovely-look.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing!!Love the entire look
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: READY FOR SAILING

    ReplyDelete
  10. Double breasted Jacket for the win. you look beautiful

    gafashion.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your nails you look so fierce in these photos, what a boss babe :)
    yona // Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never really been a fan of white but the way it goes so well with gold is just beautiful!
    uzzymami.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yassss you have done it again. Loving the all white. I also love reviving old pieces in my closet and there are some pieces I can say I'll never get rid of... Great post

    ReplyDelete

Don't go yet, Leave a comment

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard