MY FAVOURITE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS THIS MONTH

3:13 pm

Raise your hand 🙋 if you're addicted to instagram.

I'm always on Instagram, looking for outfit-inspiration, foodspiration, basically all kinds of inspiration. It's really boring following just family and friends y'know. I look out for aesthetically appealing pages as much as I look for valuable content. Here are my current favourite lifestyle Instagram accounts this month.

@ndani.lifestyle


Looking for daily art, fashion, food and photography inspiration? Ndani lifestyle provides a cool and urban take on African lifestyle while sharing helpful style tips and trending locations. It's almost like having a really cool insta-bestie that knows everything.

@theyellowoflagos
Okay, I maybe biased because I have this thing for pages that are based on Lagos lifestyle, but this page brings a new fresh perspective with their theme colour yellow.From yellow danfo buses to yellow sunflowers I love the regular pop of colour on my feed!.

@oc.wonder
Kelechi has developed a love for ancient structures in Lagos from the colonial era. Each of his posts tells a story of how far we've come and wanders into a new dimension of tourism that's yet to be tapped into.

@thenaijacreative
Who ever runs this page has to be my soul sibling. The sarcasm laced with each "life quote" is what I enjoy most. The Optimist's Guide To Surviving As A Nigerian Creative as the bio states the page gives a humorous to everyday struggles our generation encounters in the labour market.

@mimalee

Ayomide's page is a breath of fresh air, I love how she curates Lagos. She recently launched her travel and culture website and I can't seem to get enough! She captures amazing lifestyle images around Africa and the world.

That's all for now guys!
Next month will include another set of my favorites from a different genre.

Which of these Instagram accounts do you follow? What are your current go-to pages  for lifestyle inspiration?

Love and light
xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm addicted to IG. No shame pls! And I'd check these pages out.
    I also love aime's page @songofstyle and @stylebyada
    www.thetosintoge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no shame! Yeah I love those pages too, I'll put up my fav fashion instagrams soon. xx

      Delete

Don't go yet, Leave a comment

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard